最近,美国新闻聚合网站Buzzfeed让网友们自行回忆了一次脑海中最美的电视剧台词,有不少外国网友纷纷掏出了刷剧时遇到的金句,小伙伴们快来看看有没有你追过的吧~
1. You can’t live your life according to maybes.
你不能只靠如果来过自己的人生。
——《女子监狱》(Orange Is the New Black)
2. And what exactly do you think fairy tales are? They are a reminder that our lives will get better if we just hold on to hope. Your happy ending may not be what you expect, but that is what will make it so special.
你以为童话究竟是什么?它们仅仅是给我们提个醒,只要不放弃希望,人生就会更好。幸福美满的结局可能不能如你所愿,这就是为什么它如此特别。
——《童话镇》(Once Upon a Time)
3. I don’t want normal, and easy, and simple. I want painful, difficult, devastating, life-changing, extraordinary love. Don’t you want that, too?
普通、简单、轻松的爱情我不要。我要的是痛苦、艰难、绝望、可以改变人生的绝世爱情。难道你不想吗?
——《丑闻》(Scandal)
4. “It’s always been you. I tried to fight it and I’ve tried to deny it. And I can’t do it. I can’t. You’re undeniable.
我总是爱你。我想控制和否认自己的感情,但却做不到。就是做不到。你是根本没法被否认掉的。
——《橘子郡男孩》(The O.C.)
5. You can’t cling on to the past, because no matter how tightly you hold on, it’s already gone.
你没办法揪住过去不放,因为不管抓得多紧,它都已经过去了。
——《老爸老妈浪漫史》(How I Met Your Mother)
6. People don’t write sonnets about being compatible, or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones.
人们不会写十四行诗歌颂和睦,不会写小说来描述共同的人生目标和慷慨激昂的交谈。伟大的爱情总是疯狂的。
——《绯闻女孩》(Gossip Girl)
7. You know, the opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference.
爱的反面往往不是恨,而是冷漠。
——《绝望主妇》(Desperate Housewives)
8. He’s trying to force you to like normal things. And you shouldn’t like things because people tell you you’re supposed to.
他在强迫你喜欢普通的东西。你不该因为别人说什么,就去喜欢什么。
——《怪奇物语》(Stranger Things)
9. Nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy.
凡是这世界上值得拥有的,都来之不易。
——《实习医生风云》(Scrubs)
10. You spend your whole life looking for answers because you think the next answer would change something. Maybe make you a little less miserable. And you know that when you run out of questions you don’t just run out of answers. You run out of hope.
你用整个人生去寻找答案,希望下一个答案能改变一些事,至少让你没那么悲惨。你也知道,当你再也问不出问题的时候,你不仅找不到答案,也失去了希望。
——《豪斯医生》(House)
13. Don’t let what he wants eclipse what you need, he’s very dreamy, but he’s not the Sun. You are.
不要让他的要求凌驾于你的需求之上。他确实是梦中情人型,但他不是太阳,你才是。
——《实习医生格蕾》(Grey's Anatomy)
14. Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you.
永远不要忘记你自己是谁,这个世界也就不会忘记。把你的名字当作盔甲,这样就永远不会有人用它来伤害你。
——《权力的游戏》(Game of Thrones)
15. A dream is an answer to a question we haven’t learned how to ask.
梦想只是一个我们还没学会问的问题的答案。
——《X档案》(The X-Files)
16. If I had known the last time I saw you would be the last time, I would have stopped to memorize your face, the way you move, everything about you. If I had known the last time I kissed you would have been the last time… I never would have stopped.
如果我知道上次见你是最后一次,我一定会停下来记住你的脸,你的一举一动,你的一切。如果我知道上一次吻你是最后一次……我一定不会停下来……
——《老友记》(Friends)
热门文章:
【福利】各年级报纸最新合订本上架啦!戳这里进入商城开抢啦~“悦”读暑假,开学秒变小学霸!爆款随时可能断货,戳这里购买~ 还有“21世纪杯”演讲比赛精英选手高清演讲光盘最新上架,戳这里get英语演讲最佳范本啦~
盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词
导语:在国产剧质量不断下滑的情况下,美剧似乎是一个不错的消遣选择。下面是我收集整理的美剧经典台词,希望大家喜欢。
盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词:
Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不见,心不烦。——《生活大爆炸》
As you know, the essence of diplomacy is compromise. 众所周知,外交的本质就是
妥协。——《生活大爆炸》
Im mad at you because I love you. 我生气是因为我爱你。——《吸血鬼日记》
You look stunning, if it isnt obvious. 你真美,不过这是明摆着的。——《吸血鬼日记》
I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe? 我喜欢你。有那么难相信吗?——《吸血鬼日记》
You know, Im a big believer in breaking bad news to a guy when youre in bed
with him. 我坚信向男人宣布坏消息的最好时机就是在和他在床上的时候。——《生活大爆炸》
Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会
有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 PS: 中国有人在看这部美剧么~~真的很好
看啊~~
Your father didnt love you, so you assume that no one else will either. 你父亲不爱你,所以你觉得全世界的人都不会爱你。——《吸血鬼日记》
- I love her, Damon. -我爱她,Damon。 - So do I. -我也是。
The worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...the two of you. Elena Gilbert这辈子最倒霉的
事就是碰到了你们俩。——《吸血鬼日记》
Dear Elijah, lets get together plot the destruction of your brother. XO.XO. 亲爱的
Elijah, 让我们一起策划怎么扳倒你弟弟吧。亲亲抱抱。——《吸血鬼日记》
Each one of you truly believes that youre the one can protect her. 问题就在于你们
俩都真心觉得自己才是那个真正能够保护她的人。——《吸血鬼日记》
Elijah. My favorite original, back from the dead. Elijah。我最喜欢的祖先,起死回生
了。——《吸血鬼日记》
I cant turn it on and off like a tap. 聪明又没有龙头可开关。——《神探夏洛克》
And honey, you should see me in a crown.亲爱的,你该看看我戴王冠的样子。——《
神探夏洛克》
Well, you know, youve got John. I should get myself a live-in one. 你有个约翰,我
也该给自己找个同居的。——《神探夏洛克》
Im a very vengeful person. 我是个报复心很重的人。——《生活大爆炸》
Every fairy tale nees a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。
——《神探夏洛克》
My fiances wearing a magic ring, too. It made all my money disappear. 我未婚妻也带着一个神奇的环。把我的钱都变没了。——《生活大爆炸》
Youd be lucky to land a fella like me. 要是能泡到我这样的男人,得谢天谢地了。——《生活大爆炸》
It took you 2 years and defiling my sister, to turn that frown upside down. 你花了
两年的时间,还玷污了我妹妹,才把你的愁云惨淡换成嬉皮笑脸。——《生活大爆炸》
Not some kind for nerd, Im the king of nerds. 我不是宅男,我是宅男之王。——《生
活大爆炸》
Anderson, dont talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole steet. 安德森,闭嘴。
整条街的'智商都被你拉低了。——《神探夏洛克》
Hard as this may be to believe, its possible that Im not boyfriend material. 说出来也没人信,我可能不是当男朋友的料。——《生活大爆炸》
I dont really care what you think about me anymore, Elena. 你怎么看我,我已经不
在乎了,Elena. ——《吸血鬼日记》
A magic show is an inherently deceitful proposition. 魔术表演本来就充满了坑蒙拐骗。——《生活大爆炸》
I dont know what I would do if you werent here. 如果没有你在身边,我真不知道该怎么办。——《吸血鬼日记》
You may not be the most luminous of people, but as a conductor of light, you are
unbeatable. 也许你本身并不能发光,但是作为光的传导者,你举世无双。——《神探夏洛克》
Funny doesnt suit you. Lets stick to ice. 搞笑不是和你,还是冰着吧。——《神探夏
洛克》
Some people who are not geniuses, but have an ability to stimulate it in others.
有些人本身没有天才, 却有激发别人天才的力量。——《神探夏洛克》
Brainy is the new sexy. 智慧是性感的新潮流。——《神探夏洛克》
You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people. 你给我记住,夏洛
克,我当过兵,我是会杀人的。——《神探夏洛克》
You think about that next time before you blindly do whatever he says. 请你下次
盲目执行他的命令之前,自己先好好想想清楚。——《吸血鬼日记》
Dont make me compete with Sherlock Holmes! 别逼我跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯争男人!
——《神探夏洛克》
Im a private detective, the last thing I need is a public image. 我是个私家侦探,我
最不需要的就是公众形象。——《神探夏洛克》
You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people. 你给我记住,夏洛
克,我当过兵,我是会杀人的。——《神探夏洛克》
Any bride who doesnt suck up to her hunsbands mother is a fool. 不会拍婆婆马屁的媳妇绝对是笨蛋。——《唐顿庄园》
Everything I cherished between us. Everything we had. Its gone. 我曾经珍惜的那份感情,我们曾经拥有过的一切,都没了。——《梅林传奇》
For you, and you alone, can restore the kings faith. 只有你能重拾国王的信心。——
《梅林传奇》
Love is stronger than anything. 爱情的力量胜过一切。——《梅林传奇》
What would be the point of living, if we didnt let life change us? 要是总是一成不变
人生还有什么意义?——《唐顿庄园》
Cougar means older lady with a large sexual appetite. 大龄剩女就是指三十如狼,四
十如虎的饥渴女性。——《打工姐妹花》
令你印象深刻的美剧台词有哪些?
赶上名人名言金句台词的经典。“Nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy.(这世界上凡是值得拥有的东西,都不易获得。)”——《实习医生风云》
“You spend your whole life looking for answers because you think the next answer would change something. Maybe make you a little less miserable. And you know that when you run out of questions you don’t just run out of answers. You run out of hope.(你用整个人生去寻找答案,希望下一个答案能够改变一切,让你没那么悲惨。你也知道,当你再也问不出问题,找不到答案的时候,你就失去了希望。)”——《豪斯医生》
“Don’t let what he wants eclipse what you need. he’s very dreamy, but he’s not the Sun. You are.(不要让他的要求凌驾于你的需求之上。他确实是梦中情人型,但他不是太阳,你才是。)”——《实习医生格蕾》
“Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you.(永远不要忘记你自己是谁,这个世界也就不会忘记。把你的名字当作盔甲,这样就永远不会有人用它来伤害你。)”——《权力的游戏》你有没有印象最深刻的那些美剧和经典台词呢?